Sam's Story

Hello readers!

For the next couple months or so, I'm going to be switching up the blog a bit. Instead of the usual poetry I throw up on here, I'm going to start posting chapter's of my book that tells Sam's story.

Each week I'll put up a new chapter and you can find the updates on my Pinterest board. There's a specific pin (link below) where you can follow along and find the direct link to the posts!

https://www.pinterest.com/gdamics53/my-words-poetry-blog/


So a little background on the story...I've been conceptualizing this story for quite some time and have been having trouble actually putting it into words. It's semi based on a true story and semi based on what I've come up with in my head. I think that by committing to post a chapter on a weekly basis, it will keep me actively writing, while also breaking up the length of the story. (This is more for me...oops)

While not giving away too much, Sam is a kid in his 20's that was forced to grow up too quickly and figure life out for himself as he went along. Follow him on his journey through young adulthood as he experiences hardship, triumph, and everything in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Okay

Social

Religion